If you have Fitbit Charge 3 and want to know How to Change Time on Fitbit Charge 3 then you should read this article completely. If you have a Fitbit Charge 3, you may need to adjust the time on your device if you’re traveling, if daylight saving time has started or ended, or if your device isn’t syncing with your phone’s time.
Fortunately, changing the time on your Fitbit Charge 3 is a simple process that can be done directly on the device or through the Fitbit app on your phone.
Here, we’ll walk you through the steps to change the time on your Fitbit Charge 3 and troubleshoot any issues you may encounter. Whether you’re a seasoned Fitbit user or new to the platform, this guide will help you keep your device up-to-date and accurate. Also, get to know How to Sync Fitbit Charge 3
How to Change Time on Fitbit Charge 3
Setting the correct time on your Fitbit Charge 3 is crucial for accurate tracking and synchronization. By following simple steps, you can easily change the time on your device. Keeping your device’s time up to date is essential for optimal functionality and a better user experience.
Things to Check before Change Time on Fitbit Charge 3
Before changing the time on your Fitbit Charge 3, here are a few things you should keep in mind:
- Ensure that your Fitbit Charge 3 has a good battery charge. If the battery is low, your device may not be able to sync with your phone or display the correct time.
- If your Charge 3 is synced to your phone, ensure that your phone is connected to the internet and has the correct time zone set. This will ensure that your Charge 3 displays the correct time.
- If you’re changing the time on your Charge 3 due to travel or daylight saving time, be aware that changing the time on your device may affect the accuracy of any active or previously recorded fitness data.
Read more: Improve Fitbit Sleep Score
How to Set Time on Fitbit Charge 3
To set the time on your Fitbit Charge 3, follow these steps:
- Wake up your Fitbit Charge 3 by pressing the button on the left side of the tracker.
- Swipe left on the tracker until you see the Settings menu, then tap on “Settings.”
- Scroll down to “Clock” and tap on it.
- Tap on “Time.”
- Tap on “Set Time.”
- Use the “+” or “-” buttons to adjust the hour, minutes, and AM/PM.
- Tap “Save” to confirm the new time.
How to Change Time on Fitbit Charge 3
If your Charge 3 is connected to your phone, it should automatically sync with the time on your phone. If you notice that the time is not syncing correctly, you can try the following steps:
- Ensure that your phone is connected to the internet and has the correct time zone set.
- Open the Fitbit App on your phone.
- Tap on your profile picture in the upper-left corner.
- Tap on your device.
- Scroll down to “Time Zone” and make sure it’s set correctly.
- If it’s not, tap on “Time Zone” and select the correct one.
- Sync your device by pulling down the screen while in the app.
Why is my Fitbit Charge 3 not syncing with the correct time?
If your Charge 3 is not syncing with the correct time, it may be due to a poor internet connection, incorrect time zone settings on your phone or Fitbit app, or a software issue with your device. Try the troubleshooting steps outlined in the previous answer to resolve the issue.
Also Read: Set Time on Fitbit Watch
This article is all about How to Change Time on Fitbit Charge 3. Changing the time on your Fitbit Charge 3 is a quick and easy task. By following a few simple steps, you can ensure that your device displays the accurate time. Keeping the time on your Fitbit Charge 3 updated is essential for precise tracking and monitoring of your activities.
If you have any queries then you can ask in the comment box. We’ll answer all your questions. You may also read more about How to Reset Fitbit Charge 3
FAQ’s How to Change Time on Fitbit Charge 3
Will changing the time on my Fitbit Charge 3 affect my fitness data?
If you change the time on your Charge 3 while you have active or previously recorded fitness data, it may affect the accuracy of that data. However, if you change the time before recording any fitness data, it should not affect the accuracy of future data.
How do I switch between 12-hour and 24-hour time format on my Charge 3?
To switch between 12-hour and 24-hour time format on your Charge 3, follow the same steps as outlined in the first answer, and select the desired time format in the “Set Time” menu.
Can I change the time on my Fitbit Charge 3 without a smartphone?
No, the Fitbit Charge 3 relies on a smartphone connection to adjust the time. You need to sync your device with the Fitbit app on your smartphone to change the time settings.
How often should I update the time on my Fitbit Charge 3?
It is recommended to update the time on your Fitbit Charge 3 whenever there is a time change, such as daylight saving time. Additionally, if you frequently travel across different time zones, make sure to adjust the time on your device accordingly.