The Fitbit Versa Lite is a popular smartwatch known for its fitness tracking capabilities and stylish design. Occasionally, you may encounter issues with your Fitbit Versa Lite that can be resolved by performing a restart. Restarting the device can help address minor software glitches, unresponsive behavior, or connectivity problems.
Here, we will guide you through the steps on How to Restart Fitbit Versa Lite. So, keep reading this article for complete information.
How to Restart Fitbit Versa Lite
If you are wondering to know that how can you restart your Fitbit Versa Lite then you have come to the right place. We’ve shared complete information here.
Why Restarting Fitbit Versa Lite is Important
Restarting your Fitbit Versa Lite can help resolve various issues, such as:
- Unresponsive or frozen screen
- Syncing problems with your smartphone
- Inaccurate tracking data
- Connectivity issues with other devices
- Battery drain problems
How to Restart Fitbit Versa Lite
Here are the steps to restart Fitbit Versa Lite –
- Press and hold the left-hand button on your Fitbit Versa Lite.
- Swipe left on the screen until you see the “Settings” option.
- Tap on “Settings” and scroll down to find “About“
- Tap on “About” and then tap on “Shutdown“
- Follow the on-screen prompts to confirm the shutdown.
Steps to Turn On the Fitbit Versa Lite
- Once your Fitbit Versa Lite is powered off, press and hold the left-hand button again.
- Release the button when the Fitbit logo appears on the screen.
Common Issues and Troubleshooting
Here are some common issues you may encounter with your Fitbit Versa Lite along with troubleshooting steps –
Issue 1: Device Not Responding
If your Fitbit Versa Lite becomes unresponsive or freezes, try the following steps –
- Press and hold the left-hand button and right-hand button simultaneously for about 10 seconds until the Fitbit logo appears.
- Release the buttons, and the device should restart.
Issue 2: Syncing Problems
If your Fitbit Versa Lite is not syncing with your smartphone, try these troubleshooting steps –
- Ensure Bluetooth is enabled on both your Fitbit Versa Lite and smartphone.
- Restart both devices.
- Check if the Fitbit app on your smartphone needs an update.
- Remove and re-add your Fitbit Versa Lite to the Fitbit app.
Issue 3: Display or Touchscreen Issues
If you experience issues with the display or touchscreen, try these steps –
- Clean the screen with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Restart your Fitbit Versa Lite.
- If the issue persists, contact Fitbit support for further assistance.
Also Read: Is Fitbit Versa Lite Waterproof
This article is all about How to Restart Fitbit Versa Lite. Restarting your Fitbit Versa Lite can often resolve common issues and restore its functionality. By following the steps in this article, you can easily restart your device and enjoy a seamless experience with your Fitbit Versa Lite.
I hope this article was helpful to you and if you still find any queries then you may ask in the comment box. For more information visit the Help and Support Page.
FAQ’s How to Restart Fitbit Versa Lite
Can I restart my Fitbit Versa Lite without losing my data?
Yes, restarting your Fitbit Versa Lite will not erase your data. However, performing a factory reset will delete all data on the device.
How often should I restart my Fitbit Versa Lite?
It is not necessary to restart your Fitbit Versa Lite regularly. Only perform a restart when you encounter specific issues or as recommended by Fitbit support.
Will restarting my Fitbit Versa Lite delete my personalized settings?
No, restarting the device will not reset your personalized settings. However, a factory reset will restore the device to its original settings.
Can I restart my Fitbit Versa Lite using the Fitbit app?
No, you cannot restart your Fitbit Versa Lite using the Fitbit app. Follow the steps provided in this article to restart the device.
My Fitbit Versa Lite is still not working after restarting. What should I do?
If your Fitbit Versa Lite continues to experience issues after restarting, it is recommended to contact Fitbit support for further assistance.