Do you want to know How to Change Wallpaper in Goqii Smartwatch then you should read this article to know the easy ways of changing wallpaper. Goqii smartwatch comes with various options of wallpaper or watches faces. All the wallpaper is quite interesting which you can use.
However, People also like to set custom wallpaper in the smartwatch So, Smartwatch company provide access to its user to set custom wallpaper. So, this article will help you to Set Smartwatch Faces in Goqii whether you want to set Cloud or Custom smartwatch face.
How to Change Wallpaper in Goqii Smartwatch
GOQii Smartwatch allows you to personalize its appearance and make it reflect your style. While the exact steps may vary depending on the model and software version.
Keep in Mind before Setting Watch Face
Before changing the wallpaper in your smartwatch, you should keep a few things in your mind.
- Make sure to Connect Smartwatch with Phone
- Turn on Bluetooth and Location on the Phone
- Allow storage permission on your phone
How to Set Cloud Watch Face in Smartwatch
- Firstly, Open the Goqii App of Smartwatch on your mobile phone.
- Click on “Tracker Setting” in the app then click on “Sync”
- Now, scroll down and click on the “Wallpaper Update” option.
- Now, multiple wallpapers or watch faces will appear
- You can select any one of them and click on “Set Wallpaper”
- Finally, the Cloud watch face is set in your smartwatch as wallpaper
This is how you can set wallpaper on your smartwatch. If you follow all the steps which are given above.
How to Set Custom Watch Face in Smartwatch
If you want to set a custom watch face on your smartwatch, follow these steps –
- Make sure your GOQii smartwatch supports custom watch faces.
- Install the GOQii app on your smartphone from the respective app store (iOS or Android).
- Open the GOQii app and sign in to your account. Ensure that your smartwatch is paired and connected to your smartphone.
- In the app’s main menu, navigate to the “Watch Faces” or “Customize” section. Here, you will find a selection of pre-installed watch faces.
- If you want to use a custom watch face, look for the option to “Add” or “Import” a custom watch face.
- Once you have the custom watch face file, follow the instructions provided in the app to import it to your smartwatch.
- After the custom watch face is transferred, go to the watch face settings on your GOQii smartwatch.
- Choose the custom watch face you imported from the list of available watch faces. Select it to apply it as your new watch face.
Read more: How to Set Time in GOQii SmartWatch
This article is all about How to Change Wallpaper in Goqii Smartwatch. Customizing the wallpaper on your GOQii Smartwatch is a quick and easy way to add a personal touch to your device. By following the instructions in the GOQii app, you can browse through a range of wallpaper options and choose the one that best suits your style and preferences.
We’ve explained almost all the process to set Watch Faces in smartwatch with mobile. Given above process will be the same for all smartwatches.
FAQ’s How to Change Wallpaper in Goqii Smartwatch
Can I change the wallpaper directly on the smartwatch?
No, you cannot change the wallpaper directly on the GOQii Smartwatch. You need to use the GOQii app on your smartphone to access and change the wallpaper options.
Will changing the wallpaper affect the functionality of my GOQii Smartwatch?
No, changing the wallpaper on your GOQii Smartwatch does not affect its functionality. It is purely a cosmetic change to personalize the appearance of your smartwatch.
Can I change the wallpaper on my GOQii Smartwatch at any time?
Yes, you can change the wallpaper on your GOQii Smartwatch whenever you like. Simply open the GOQii app and follow the steps mentioned earlier to select a new wallpaper design.
Can I change the wallpaper on my GOQii Smartwatch while disconnected from my smartphone?
No, to change the wallpaper on your GOQii Smartwatch, you need to have a connection to your smartphone and access the GOQii app.