Fitbit Versa 2 is a smartwatch that is designed to help you track your fitness goals, monitor your health, and stay connected with your loved ones. However, despite its many features and benefits, some users have reported issues with the screen not working properly.
Here, we will explore the reasons why Fitbit Versa 2 Screen Not Working and what you can do to fix it. So, keep reading this article.
Fitbit Versa 2 Screen Not Working
If you’re encountering issues with the screen of your Fitbit Versa 2 not working, it can be quite frustrating. Don’t worry, this blog will help in the best possible ways.
Causes of Fitbit Versa 2 Screen Not Working
Here are some of the most common ones:
- Dead battery – If your Fitbit Versa 2 battery is dead, the screen will not turn on. You should try charging your device first and then check if the screen is working.
- Loose connections – Sometimes the screen may not work if the connections between the screen and the device’s motherboard are loose or disconnected.
- Damaged screen – If you accidentally dropped your Fitbit Versa 2 or exposed it to water or other liquids, the screen may become damaged and stop working.
- Software issues – The screen may not work if there are software issues with your Fitbit Versa 2. This could be due to a software update that did not install correctly or a bug that is causing the screen to malfunction.
Read More: Connect Fitbit with Mobile
How to Fix Fitbit Versa 2 Screen Not Working
Here are some steps you can take to fix the issue:
- Charge your device – If the battery is dead, you should charge your device first and then check if the screen is working.
- Restart your device – Sometimes restarting your Fitbit Versa 2 can help resolve any software issues that may be causing the screen to malfunction. To restart your device, press and hold the button on the left-hand side of the device until the screen turns off and then back on.
- Check the connections – If the screen is still not working, you should check the connections between the screen and the device’s motherboard. If the connections are loose or disconnected, you can try to reconnect them.
- Update your software – If the screen is still not working, you should try to update your Fitbit Versa 2’s software. To do this, open the Fitbit app on your phone, tap on your device, and then tap on “Update Firmware.” Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi and has a good charge before updating the software.
- Factory reset – If none of the above steps work, you can try to factory reset your Fitbit Versa 2. Keep in mind that this will erase all data from your device, so you should only do this as a last resort. To factory reset your device, go to “Settings” on your device, scroll down to “About,” and then tap on “Factory Reset“
Here are important guides you can take to prevent the screen not working:
- Avoid exposing your device to water or other liquids.
- Avoid dropping your device or subjecting it to any other physical damage.
- Keep your device up to date with the latest software updates.
- Charge your device regularly to avoid a dead battery.
- Use a screen protector to prevent scratches and damage to the screen.
Here is one useful video given below if your Fitbit Versa 2 Touch Screen is not working –
Read more: Check Fitbit Versa 2 Waterproof
This article is all about Fitbit Versa 2 Screen Not Working. if you’re experiencing issues with the screen of your Fitbit Versa 2 not working, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try. Start by cleaning the screen and ensuring there are no obstructions.
If you have any queries then you can ask in the comment box. We’ll answer all your questions. You may read more about Fitbit Versa 2 Not Tracking Steps or Heart Rate. Apart from all these, you can get all your health data in your Fitbit App
FAQ’s Fitbit Versa 2 Screen Not Working
How do I turn on my Fitbit Versa 2?
To turn on your Fitbit Versa 2, press and hold the button on the left-hand side of the device until the screen turns on.
How do I charge my Fitbit Versa 2?
To charge your Fitbit Versa 2, connect the charging cable to the back of the device and plug it into a USB port or wall adapter.
Can I swim with my Fitbit Versa 2?
Yes, the Fitbit Versa 2 is water-resistant up to 50 meters, so you can swim with it.
Can I change the clock face on my Fitbit Versa 2?
Yes, you can change the clock face on your Fitbit Versa 2 by pressing and holding the clock face until the settings menu appears. Then, select “Clock Faces” to choose a new clock face.